I am doing a series that tells all about the ten Everyday Essential Oils that come included with the Premium Starter Kit. Definitely the BEST way to get started with essential oils in your home or as a business. The kit includes 11 oils, a home diffuser, and tons of samples and information. Click HERE to learn more about ordering this amazing starter kit! In this post I want to talk about Melaleuca Alternifolia Essential Oil and how I use it personally in my home and for my health.
Uses for Melaleuca Alternifolia Essential Oil:
- Skin Care: Apply a few drops to your facial lotion before you smooth it on your face to reduce the appearance of blemishes. I include it in my Facial Cleanser that I use every night before bed
- Shampoo: Add melaleuca alternifolia essential oil to shampoo to help maintain a healthy-looking scalp and hair
- Bad Breath: Add a drop to water and swish and spit for a fresh mouth
- Foot Care: Apply to feet and toenails when needed
- Flakes: Mix a few drops in with your shampoo or conditioner to prevent flaking
- Cleansing: Make up some homemade handsoap and add a few drops of melaleuca alternifolia essential oil
*Note: to mix the oil with a carrier oil mix 2 parts carrier with 1 part essential oil. We commonly use this one as a carrier oil.
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
How do you use Melaleuca Alternifolia Essential Oil? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
CLICK HERE to share with Google+