I have been making jello, healthy gummies, and gelatin desserts for a long time. First, I started with the boxes filled with colors and chemical flavorings, but once I had kids, I cleaned up my act. Making them from scratch allows for so many nutritional bonuses to be added to them. I have finally perfected the best recipe filled with vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. Healthy homemade jello cups, there’s always room for more…
- 1 cup fresh juice (juice the fruits and vegetables of your choice, in this recipe we used carrot and apples)
- ½ cup kombucha (this adds the probiotics)
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp gelatin
- Fresh fruit
1. Juice your fruits and/or vegetables.
2. Pour fresh juice and kombucha into a medium bowl.
3. In a mason jar add 1/3 cup cold water and 1 Tbsp gelatin, stir until combined. It will thicken.
4. Add the 1/3 cup hot water to the jar and stir. This will thin it out.
5. Pour contents of jar into the juice mixture.
6. Stir and pour into individual gelatin cups.
7. Add fresh fruit to the cups if you desire.
8. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before eating.
Learn how to brew your own kombucha here.
If you purchase from Perfect Supplements, use coupon code REALFOOD10 for 10% off your entire order!