I love finding ways to make breakfast easy. It’s the busiest part of our day! I have to get four kiddos and one husband fed and get the day started. I am never one to cave to convenience foods though because they are often made from poor quality ingredients and are super high in sugar.
Healthy breakfast muffins have become quite a hit in our house. I play around with the ingredients a bit and the kids love it when I change them up. Sunday I bake up a batch of Healthy Breakfast Muffins and it lasts us until Friday! That was easy.
- 4 bananas
- 3 pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bananas in a large mixing bowl and mash them with a potato masher or a fork. I like to leave them a little chunky because it leaves little banana chunks in the muffin.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, molasses, and almond butter to the bananas and stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix it all together.
- Stir in raisins any additional ingredients. We use raisins, blueberries, chocolate chips, or nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- I store them in a large Tupperware in the fridge, they last up to one week.
You can find silicone muffin cups here.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
P.S. If you want to find the best gluten-free items online (best prices around, believe me, I have checked!) with free shipping, I highly recommend Thrive Market, they even have a special Gluten Free section. CLICK HERE to check them out!
Watch the video below for more info