Pumpkin pie cake is a great way to get the kids to eat more veggies, but these pumpkin mug cakes will appeal equally to adults. With a quintessential pumpkin pie flavor, these mug cakes can be quickly thrown together for a high-fiber, guilt-free dessert. I advise to microwave one mug at a time to ensure that the cakes are cooked thoroughly.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 Tbsp organic pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp real maple syrup
- 1 large egg
1. Portion all ingredients.
2. Simply add all the ingredients into a bowl and combine well.
3. Lightly grease two microwave-friendly mugs and divide the mixture between the two mugs.
4. Microwave on high for two minutes, then carefully remove.
5. Eat straight out of the mug, or tip out onto a bowl. Serve with dusted Stevia or a drizzle of maple syrup.
6. Delicious when warm!