Let me just say that if you like bacon, then you will LOVE this. A crispy pork belly is bacon elevated to the most crispy, fatty, buttery, delicious amazingness that you will ever try! This makes a great appetizer to a holiday meal and my husband loves this on game day.
- 1 pork belly (pre-cooked) — You can precook the pork belly by placing it on a rack in a roasting pan. Fill up with water just before it
touches the pork. Cover and bake at 300* F for 3 hours.
- 1 skillet — I LOVE this one!
- In a hot skillet, sear the pork belly on all sides
- Place the pork belly in the skillet in your oven and broil for 5-10 minutes, until crispy
- Allow to cool a bit before eating, then enjoy oh so much!!!!
here are a few pics to get your mouth watering…
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe