Sage Essential Oil
- Sage emits a strong, spicy, clarifying, and uplifting aroma when diffused. It has been used traditionally for its clarifying properties.
How to Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6, olive oil, or coconut oil, and apply to the desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) essential oil
Retail: $38.16 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin This Post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)