- 1 large head of cabbage
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup sesame oil (where to find)
- 1/3 cup coconut vinegar (where to find)
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos (where to find)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (where to find)
- 2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp Siracha Sauce, optional for the spice (where to find)
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- Shred cabbage and slice the scallions. To make fast work of shredding, use THIS handy tool!
- In a large bowl mix the cabbage, green onions, and cilantro
- In a medium bowl whisk together the honey, oil, vinegar, aminos, almond butter, ginger, Siracha, and garlic
- Pour dressing onto cabbage and mix well
- Serve garnished with slivered almonds, sesame seeds, or cilantro
- This goes great with shredded chicken on top!
- You can also add carrots, purple cabbage, sliced bell peppers, or any other crunchy vegetables
If you enjoyed this recipe, please +1 and share below. You can also “Pin it” HERE.