I am doing a series that tells all about the ten Everyday Essential Oils that come included with the Premium Starter Kit. Definitely the BEST way to get started with essential oils in your home or as a business. The kit includes 11 oils, a home diffuser, and tons of samples and information. Click HERE to learn more about ordering this amazing starter kit! In this post I want to talk about Joy Essential Oil and how I use it personally in my home and for my health.
Uses for Joy Essential Oil:
- Uplift Mood: Diffuse all day to keep your mood elevated
- Perfume: I personally wear it all the time as a perfume, and my husband LOVES it!
- Play: My daughter loves to use this as her “princess perfume” when we play dress up
- Massage: Combine with a carrier oil and ask your spouse or partner to give you a massage, it will make you both feel happy
- Freshen Clothes: Add a few drops to a clean towel and throw it in the dryer for fresh smelling clothes
- Deodorant: Add a few drops to your favorite homemade deodorant recipe for a fresh perfumy scent
- Crabby Kids: I call it the “happy oil” and use it on my kids when they are grumpy, works like a charm when applied neat behind their ears. Joy helps promote emotional balance
- Spread Cheer: Add a few drops to the inside of a greeting card to send along a little Joy with your card
- Uplifting Bath: Add a few drops (also combine with lavender) to your bath water for an uplifting bath
- Gifts: This oil makes a wonderful gift to newlyweds or new home-owners to cheer up their next phase in life!
*Note: to mix the oil with a carrier oil mix 2 parts carrier oil with 1 part essential oil. We commonly use this oil as a carrier oil.
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
How do you use Joy Essential Oil? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
CLICK HERE to share with Joy Essential Oil Uses with Google+
None of these health benefits have been evaluated or approved by the FDA. They should not be used in place of personal judgment or medical treatment when needed, nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. (Only your doctor can diagnose and treat disease.)Read my full disclaimer.