We make at least one chicken per week. My mom actually raises them so we know that they are from a great source and are treated kindly. I love recipes that are easy and quick and this recipe is perfect for busy families! I especially love the flavor you achieve when you roast chicken!
- 1 chicken
- 3 Tbsp grass-fed butter, softened
- 1 organic lemon, quartered
- 4 springs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Rub the entire chicken with butter
- Place in a roasting pan in the oven or in a counter top roaster — this is what I use
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary
- Squeeze lemon juice on top and place the lemons on the chicken, and inside the cavity
- Bake at 350°F until a meat thermometer reads 180°F
- Baste the chicken occasionally to get the skin crispy and golden
This chicken recipe makes the most moist and delicious chicken ever. It is definitely a family favorite! The lemon gives it such a nice tang.