Ocotea Essential Oil
- Produced from the distillation of an Ecuadorian tree, Ocotea has a complex aroma that is known for its skin-cleansing properties.
How to Use:
- Diffuse, directly inhale, or apply topically.
- Ocotea (Ocotea Quixos) leaf oil
Retail: $48.03 USD
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)