Those of us who use essential oils to advance a healthy lifestyle are no longer considered hippy-dippy tree huggers. That’s good news. And, with the increased interest in essential oil usage, it’s now easier to find essential oils. This is good news…sometimes. Before purchasing essential oils, it’s important to know that they are not all created equally. There are multiple processes that essential oils must go through to ensure they are the quality that will produce the desired results. Here is how to choose the best quality essential oils.
First, you need to find the answers to these questions:
- Where are the plants grown?
- How are the oils distilled?
- What type of bottles are the oils placed in?
- How pure are the oils?
These are just a few of the crucial questions you should ask before deciding on an essential oil.
Now, especially if you are new to essential oils, it can be tempting to buy the least expensive bottle on the shelf. But keep this in mind: high quality oils that have been tested and manufactured according to high standards will be costlier, though well worth it. Essential oils are one of those things that you get what you pay for—if you want quality results, you must invest in quality oils. Period.
The only oils I trust to use on my family are from Young Living, a company I know is dedicated to providing only the purest, most effective essential oils available.
Why I Only Use Young Living Essential Oils
As you know if you read my blog, the quality of the products I use with my family is vital to me, so I did a great deal of research before deciding on the brand of oils I would use. Only Young Living met my exacting standards.
- Young Living never uses synthetics that can irritate the skin and do not provide the health benefits of true essential oils, which, of course, is why I’m purchasing oils in the first place.
- Young Living cultivates, harvests, and distills many of the oils on their own farms, which means they have the ability to authenticate the excellence of every step of the process required for superior oils. Their revolutionary Seed to Seal process preserves the reliability and effectiveness of all of their oils. In fact, they regularly exceed the industry’s quality standards.
- Young Living maintains ethical business practices and supplies outstanding customer service. Because their products are available through distributors, I am guaranteed personal service and education on how I can utilize the power of botanicals for my family’s health and wellbeing.
- Young Living is the world leader in essential oils and has been committed to purity since 1993. They are not some fly-by-night company that jumped on the gravy train when essential oils gained mainstream popularity.
- Young Living offers essential oil blends that supply the best benefits from a variety of botanicals to provide my family with exactly the wellness aspects we need.
- Young Living is dedicated to the stewardship of the forests, fields and jungles where their botanicals are grown, to ensure the future of the Earth and her botanicals.
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
CLICK HERE to share with Google+