Cloud bread is a delicious, light and fluffy, keto treat. With this recipe, I added in some garlic and cheddar to make these little buns taste like the Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster! Of course, these are much healthier! You can use them as buns for sandwiches, as a base for a delicious eggs benedict, or butter them up and eat them like an English muffin. Any way you try it, this Garlic Cheddar Keto Cloud Bread is sure to impress!
Garlic Cheddar Keto Cloud Bread
- 6 egg whites, from pastured eggs
- 4 egg yolks, from pastured eggs
- 3/4 tsp cream of tartar — where to find
- 1/4 cup cream cheese (1/4 of an 80z block), softened
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 300◦F
- In a large mixing bowl (make sure its clean and dry) whip the egg whites and cream of tartar. Beat until stiff peaks form
Enlist help from the kiddos
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg yolks, garlic powder, and sea salt. Beat until there are no lumps
- Fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture. Add in the cheese and stir to combine, don’t over mix it.
- This is important for the fluff of the cloud bread.
- Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper
- Scoop batter in 1/4 cup portions onto the parchment
- Bake until puffed and starting to turn golden on the top, roughly 20-25 minutes
- Allow to cool
- Enjoy as a snack, or use as a bun for a delicious keto sandwich! I also like to make them topped with an egg like eggs benedict!
- Makes about 15-20 Garlic Cheddar Keto Cloud Bread buns
CLICK HERE to Pin this recipe
CLICK HERE to share “Garlic Cheddar Keto Cloud Bread” on Google+