Davana Essential Oil
- Give your day a balancing boost!
- The warm, sweet aroma of Davana essential oil is the antidote to a stressful, unbalanced day. The davana plant is a member of the daisy family and is native to southern India, where it’s traditionally used by Ayurvedic healers to balance the three Doshas, or energies, throughout the body and spirit. This holistic approach to balancing health and wellness is thousands of years old and is still practiced today.
- Davana has a rich, fruity aroma that encourages a feeling of calm, balance, and contentment. Diffuse its scent during the day to maintain balance and clarity or incorporate the exotic fragrance into daily meditation to heighten spiritual senses as you restore balance.
Features & Benefits:
- Smells sweet, warm, and comforting
- Natural replacement to traditional perfume
- Helps support healthy work-life balance
- Reduces feelings of occasional stress
- Boosts your positive outlook on life
- Heightens spiritual senses
- Elevates romance with its exotic aroma; Davana is traditionally used as an aphrodisiac in some cultures
- Helps skin appear blemish-free
- Helps nourish the skin for a more radiant glow
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents davanone, linalool, and biclcogermacrene
How to Use:
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Davana (Artemisia pallens) flower oil
Where to purchase:
Retail: $52.30 USD
Wholesale: $39.75 USD
CLICK HERE to Pin this post
How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics.
- Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more.
- Find out how to buy essential oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!)